Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 3 and 4

So...What did I do Day 3???
Well, I was on the phone with insurance agencies ALL DAY...
repeating, over and over, our testimonies for Landon's wreck
and trying to finalize and wrap up mine.
This is NOT fun....
Not exactly what I planned on doing when I started this challenge,
I was hoping to report fun things, exciting things, encouraging things,
for all of you!
One thing I have decided through all of this chaos is that 
I DO NOT LIKE AUTOMATED PHONE
SYSTEMS....
But enough of that boring junk....

DAY 4....
YEAH!  Finally a day to offer you guys something really fun to look at and read...
I added something to my blog that I have been working on
for awhile.

MY ETSY SHOP....


Check out my jewelry and accessories.


Click on "shop my store" and enjoy more awesome finds.


I'm so excited I got another one of my goals completed! Thanks for helping hold me
accountable.
For all you who join my blog and comment in the blog spot, your name
will be placed into a drawing for a
FREE
item from my fun little vintage shop!
Another day, another blessing....God is good!




1 comment:

  1. I Love reading your blogs they really inspire me to get up and do something, anything!

    ReplyDelete