Thursday, October 13, 2011

This makes me smile :)......


What makes you smile? Don't think about it, what is the first thing that comes to your mind?
An assignment for you...3 things that make you smile?
It is crazy but you will be surprised at how many times a day little things
will bring a smile to your face.
For me I had a BIG smile on Oct.11th when Nicholas Sparks new book came out!
Yes, I was at the bookstore, early, picking it up! 
I also added a couple of my other favorites....decorating mags! Oh ya!
I love a large glass of ice tea, in my vintage mason jars of course, sitting on my back porch, surrounded by trees, roses bushes, and watching the geese float on the water. 
Breathtaking, relaxing, PEACEFUL!
I am blessed!
I love curling up in my vintage rocking chair, reading my books, and enjoying some
"me" time. Yes, this makes me smile!
So many times, we are so hurried in our life and always looking for something more,
that we forget that we can find happiness in even the small things.
Notice the sunset, the sunrise, the smell of rain, or sweet puppy kisses, all of 
these can make you smile.
So when you are in a hurry, having a bad day, or just plain feeling like you
are unfilled. Open your eyes, take a deep breath, and look around you.
I promise God has given you plenty to be thankful for and plenty to make 
you smile. Just take the time to notice.
So again I ask you....what are your 3 things?

No comments:

Post a Comment